||WORRY FREE PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
CENTURY 21 East Lake Realty specializes in sales and property management in the East Lake and surrounding areas of Pinellas and Pasco Counties. We handle both furnished short term rentals and long term unfurnished rentals.
Our office is conveniently located in The Shoppes of Boot Ranch. We have been there since the center opened, in 1991 and our stability and reputation are just another important reason for you to choose us to manage your investment. We have:
* Full service maintenance and housekeeping staff to provide you with the best in services at the lowest rates possible.
* A specially negotiated warranty contract to cover your appliances and air conditioning at a discounted rate.
* Provide on-going advertising as needed.
* Verify credit history of potential long term tenant by way of credit reports and verification of employment, residency and criminal reports.
* Perform move-out inspections and coordinate any necessary repairs, cleaning and/or renovations.
* Monthly reporting of all activity on your account along with an annual report for tax purposes plus a close working relationship with you to qualify you as an "active" participant for tax purposes.
* Excellent working relationship with the area builders to provide you with short term tenants during our "off season".
* European connections to provide you with tenants from Germany, Canada, the United Kingdom, etc.
* Low Management fees: Only 15% of the rental income for the furnished properties and 10% monthly for the unfurnished properties.
* An enthusiastic, professional and experienced staff to lease, manage, advertise or sell your property.
There is no doubt that technology and quality control plays a large role in today's property management. Population growth and home rentals have been booming beyond our wildest projections for the past few years. Can we keep up the pace? Take a look and see why you need to call us.
Services and Benefits of Full Property Management
* TENANT SCREENING *
Criminal background check
* STATEMENTS *
* LEASES *
Short or long term
Furnished or Unfurnished
Comply with local & state laws
Secure Condo Association approval, if necessary
Inform tenants of applicable rules and regulations
Special fees if applicable
* RENT COLLECTION *
Proceeds and statements forwarded to you or.....
forwarded to Mortgage Company, Bank, etc.
Payments made directly to your Mortgage Co
or where ever you would like them sent
Late Notices and Collections, when necessary are pursued
* PROPERTY MAINTENANCE *
24 Hour Repair Service Professional, licensed and insured vendors
Lawn service and pool maintenance if needed
* PROFESSIONAL SERVICE *
Exclusive management of your property
Full time, professional leasing staff including a Certified
Poperty Manager® and Community Association Manager
Member of NARPM
Member of Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM)
We know the area and how to obtain tenants
* PROPERTY EXPOSURE *
Newspaper and bulletin board
Member Greater Clearwateer Board of Realtors
* COMMUNICATION *
Always available by..........
One thing is abundantly clear, managing your own property can be difficult, especially when you get that emergency call in the middle of the night. Here at CENTURY 21 East Lake Realty, we understand that you do not need the additional hassles of trying to rent your own property. That is why we offer a motivated team of experienced professionals to help you maintain your real estate investment.
For additional information or to get your investment rented now, call Karen Sewell, our Property Manager. Her phone number is: 727-784-6040 Ext. 252. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org